Early morning shot of the Cuxhaven water tower. Again, another grey day… unfortunately. However, in the afternoon the sun came through for some time. Here are 2 shots, one from the morning and another one taken in the afternoon.
Cuxhaven – Water tower
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Another try for a timelapse at Kugelbake in Cuxhaven. It was really stormy weather but nice cloud moving. Setting up the AllView head on the wall was already a slight challenge. I did not use the Berlebach’s full size but left it at half. Again, I used the D2x but this time with the Sigma [...]
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Second attempt to do a timelapse using the Skywatcher Allview using the D800 and the Sigma 24-105f/4. Sunrise isn’t yet good because the manual setup of the camera does it too dark in the beginning and when the sun shows up it is getting too bright. I need to dig a bit further on that. [...]
- Obereversand — Time for another Obereversand session. It did look very nice the whole day but, the more it got towards the evening hours, the more clouds did show up. However, I still went there because I wanted to test the Skywatcher Allview for doing a timelapse video. Besides that I also spent some time doing regular [...]
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Although it didn’t look like it at first, the early morning evolved into a small spectacle in the sky. But before it did, I went to the Kugelbake early on time. On the way there it already indicated in the sky for such. In the foreground, medium to low clouds, at the horizon free way [...]
- Cuxhaven – Hapag Hallen — One shot of the Hapag Hallen near Steubenhöft in Cuxhaven today afternoon. I was looking whether the location does allow for some more, but it does not. Either standing too close or something is in the way (street signs, bulk freight, etc.). Unfortunately Cuxhaven seems not really to care about visitors and showing them the [...]