One shot in the evening, taken at the building harbour of Cuxhaven. This location is close to the Kugelbake monument. Using the 21mm Zeiss on the D800 and Polarizer with ND 3.0 filter resulting in 137 second exposure at f/11.
Cuxhaven – Building Harbour
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Early morning at Kugelbake. Not a spectacular sunrise but also not that bad. Unfortunately there were no clouds above the monument. I used the D850 with the 24mm PC-E. Last update: 17th November, 2017, 10:17 [...]
- Obereversand in the mist — We had such a nice morning sky yesterday. Therefore, I tried to get some shots at Obereversand, hoping it would be a similar morning. That didn’t happen. Very foggy and the lighthouse was barely visible. Last update: 4th November, 2017, 9:52 [...]
- Planning lighthouse Arngast — Want to have a sunrise picture of Arngast in the Jade Bight. Hopefully the lighthouse will also be illuminated. Targeting for Dec-17th at the moment, if weather permits. Alternatively Dec-27th to 29th might work. The tide is better suited for the later dates. Last update: 3rd November, 2017, 12:21 [...]
- Cuxhaven – Hurrican Herwart — Sunday morning Cuxhaven was hit by hurricane Herwart. Some pictures taken at Kugelbake in the early morning hours. Last update: 29th October, 2017, 12:33 [...]
- Phare du Chenal du Four – Secon... — Heavy winds and west direction with waves up to 8 meters were announced for our last day in Brittany. We skipped the visit to Pointe du Raz and went for another try to Porspoder. Good decision. It was as I wanted it to be. The wind was driving the water against the lighthouse. Phenomenal! Last [...]