One shot in the evening, taken at the building harbour of Cuxhaven. This location is close to the Kugelbake monument. Using the 21mm Zeiss on the D800 and Polarizer with ND 3.0 filter resulting in 137 second exposure at f/11.
Cuxhaven – Building Harbour
- Bremerhaven – Automobile carrie... — Another run with the D2x set to b/w picture mode. Again using the Nikkor 24 f/2.8. This time watching the tugboats in the Bremerhaven lock getting a big automobile carrier into the harbour. Above an overview created with a panorama shot. Last update: 23rd July, 2017, 10:27 [...]
- Cuxhaven – New Marina — One shot taken at the new Marina in Cuxhaven where several apartments were built. Nearly finished but not in use yet. Shot was taken with the Nikon D2x and the Nikkor 24mm f/2.8. Last update: 20th July, 2017, 10:28 [...]
- Lighthouse Balje — Short trip to Balje. The main front of the lighthouse points – of course – towards the river Elbe and therefore no real nice location to take pictures – unless you get there by boat. Last update: 2nd July, 2017, 8:43 [...]
- Tuscany 2017 – Day 10 — Last day in Tuscany. I did an early morning trip around the valley and shot at some spots we haven’t been in the early hours. During the day we went to San Galgano, an old monastery ruin. It was closed bacause of a marriage in the building. In the evening we went for a [...]
- Tuscany 2017 – Day 9 — This day we did just some stuff in Bagno Vignoni and Pienza and had a look at some of the places we have visited the days before. So, not a lot to show here… Daytrip Last update: 31st May, 2017, 8:40 [...]