One shot in the evening, taken at the building harbour of Cuxhaven. This location is close to the Kugelbake monument. Using the 21mm Zeiss on the D800 and Polarizer with ND 3.0 filter resulting in 137 second exposure at f/11.
Cuxhaven – Building Harbour
- Tour around the Jadebusen — Planned tour around the Jadebusen area. Last update: 20th September, 2017, 10:52 [...]
- Cuxhaven – Alte Liebe (using th... — Nice sunrise at Cuxhaven’s Alte Liebe, so, time to use the D850 for some shots. Still have to learn on using this camera as it is quite different from my D800. As Lightroom has not yet been updated, I used the Adobe DNG converter for the pictures taken. Mainly using PC-E 24mm on the camera [...]
- Cuxhaven – Storm front Sebastia... — A short video while visiting Alte Liebe and Kugelbake. Last update: 15th September, 2017, 7:55 [...]
- Cuxhaven – Storm front Sebastia... — Yesterday’s storm front Sebastian joined high tide at around 1800h CEST. Time enough to take some pictures between the rain showers. We went to Alte Liebe and harbour area and at last to the Kugelbake monument. Nice preparation for the upcoming holidays in Brittany. I used the D2x with the Sigma 24-105mm Art for the [...]
- Cuxhaven – Sunrise at Kugelbake — Another nice morning at the Cuxhaven monument. This time prediction for skyfire was at 80% and it came close to what I was looking for. Not enough high clouds though, but pretty nice. Above picture was taken long before sunrise at 6:40am, right after I arrived at the location at 5:15am. I used the D800 [...]