Got my F-Stop Tilopa this week. I ordered together with the XL Pro ICU. I was hoping to fit 2 cameras and “normal” gear together with one of the Tele-Zooms (current: Nikkor 200-400f4 or Tamron 150-600f5-6.3) in it but it shows that the Tilopa is not wide enough to take two of these lenses together with 2 cameras. Therefore I packed with all “normal” gear and that works quite nice.
So, what can I carry along:
- Nikon D800 with MB-D12
- Nikon D3
- Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D AF (under the Voigtländer 20mm in above picture)
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G AF-S (under the Voigtländer 58mm in above picture)
- Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art
- Tamron AF 70-200 f/2.8 Di LD IF Macro
- Voigtländer SL II 20 mm f/3,5 Color Skopar
- Voigtländer Nokton 58mm f/1.4 SL II
- Walimex 14mm f/2.8
- Lowepro Filterpouch with Formatt-Hitech gear and Polfilter
- some small utilities (Spydercube, Torch, Remote-Control)
- Macbook Air 11.6″
The above incl. the backpack with ICU itself does weight around 11.6 kg. Yet not used the additional compartments on top and front and one slot inside is still free.
The backpack should also make it as cabin-luggage. If still too large, I can take the ICU out and use it as cabin-luggage only.