I had already picked out the mill – in its origin from 16th century – some time ago. Yesterday we had a look at the object. To take photos, the place is rather less suitable, because it is teeming with modern windmills and electricity pylons, no matter from which direction.
Scoop mill Honigfleth
- Buseu 2018 — Another trip to the Pyrenees for some vulture shooting. As in 2012, we had 2 days with a vulture feeding session seeing Griffon Vultures, Black Vultures and – of course – several Lämmergeier. Furthermore we had a session for a Golden Eagle pair on the third day. Haven’t worked out all my pictures I took, [...]
- Sunrise @ Kugelbake — It has been a while since I was doing some shots at sunrise at Kugelbake. So, quite a pleasing morning although too many low clouds hindered the red coming more [...]
- Lunar eclipse — After a week without Internet I can finally share my picture which was taken during the lunar eclipse from last week’s Saturday. Unfortunately the moon became visible quite late and therefore it was impossible to do the picture I was aiming for which was to have the moon on the left side of the monument. [...]
- Kugelbake with rising moon — It’s been a while since I have been at the Kugelbake. Weather was good, no clouds announced and moonrise right behind the Kugelbake monument and in addition low tide so I could setup my gear in the wadden sea. I arrived at around 11pm and the scenery was still in the light of the sunset [...]
- Tuscany 2018 — I have published my pictures from recent Tuscany tour over to SmugMug. Here are my favorites out of the 60 pictures. There is also a timelapse video that does show diverse views from the nearly 2 [...]