It has been a while that I did some bird photography. Since some days there is a little wren every morning in a tree close by singing loudly his melody and he does never get tired. So, I decided to take some pictures. While doing so, also an Eurasian tree sparrow and a Chiff chaff showed up.
Birds in the backyard
- Scoop mill Honigfleth — I had already picked out the mill – in its origin from 16th century – some time ago. Yesterday we had a look at the object. To take photos, the place is rather less suitable, because it is teeming with modern windmills and electricity pylons, no matter from which [...]
- Buseu 2018 — Another trip to the Pyrenees for some vulture shooting. As in 2012, we had 2 days with a vulture feeding session seeing Griffon Vultures, Black Vultures and – of course – several Lämmergeier. Furthermore we had a session for a Golden Eagle pair on the third day. Haven’t worked out all my pictures I took, [...]
- Sunrise @ Kugelbake — It has been a while since I was doing some shots at sunrise at Kugelbake. So, quite a pleasing morning although too many low clouds hindered the red coming more [...]
- Lunar eclipse — After a week without Internet I can finally share my picture which was taken during the lunar eclipse from last week’s Saturday. Unfortunately the moon became visible quite late and therefore it was impossible to do the picture I was aiming for which was to have the moon on the left side of the monument. [...]
- Kugelbake with rising moon — It’s been a while since I have been at the Kugelbake. Weather was good, no clouds announced and moonrise right behind the Kugelbake monument and in addition low tide so I could setup my gear in the wadden sea. I arrived at around 11pm and the scenery was still in the light of the sunset [...]