One shot of the Hapag Hallen near Steubenhöft in Cuxhaven today afternoon. I was looking whether the location does allow for some more, but it does not. Either standing too close or something is in the way (street signs, bulk freight, etc.). Unfortunately Cuxhaven seems not really to care about visitors and showing them the good side of the town.
Cuxhaven – Hapag Hallen
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Second attempt to do a timelapse using the Skywatcher Allview using the D800 and the Sigma 24-105f/4. Sunrise isn’t yet good because the manual setup of the camera does it too dark in the beginning and when the sun shows up it is getting too bright. I need to dig a bit further on that. [...]
- Obereversand — Time for another Obereversand session. It did look very nice the whole day but, the more it got towards the evening hours, the more clouds did show up. However, I still went there because I wanted to test the Skywatcher Allview for doing a timelapse video. Besides that I also spent some time doing regular [...]
- Cuxhaven – Kugelbake — Although it didn’t look like it at first, the early morning evolved into a small spectacle in the sky. But before it did, I went to the Kugelbake early on time. On the way there it already indicated in the sky for such. In the foreground, medium to low clouds, at the horizon free way [...]
- Cappel-Neufeld — First thought was it got to be a lovely evening sunset on Friday; however, it was not really. A huge dark cloud was covering the scenery. I decided to do black and white because it wasn’t really colorful [...]
- Berensch salt marsh — I expected a bit more from going there. It should be great if you want to observe birds but landscapes are not very good from there. One exception is, when sight is good, the offshore wind farm “Nordergründe” which can be seen from there. The farm is about 25 kilometers off of the coastline from [...]