Nice morning in Cuxhaven, so decided to take a shot at the Kugelbake. Using the D850 with the Zeiss 21mm.
Cuxhaven – Kugelbake
- Bremerhaven – Havenwelten and S... — Last night I tried to shoot the lighthouse Simon Loschen as planned. Unfortunately, the locations are very close to the lighthouse. I have used the 24mm PC-E, but if it is set so high shifted, the perspective remains as desired, i. e. without falling lines, but to me this seems very unrealistic. I have to [...]
- Cuxhaven – Sahlenburg — Finally, a promising weather forecast. High and some medium high clouds with sun were reported. We go to the beach in Sahlenburg, which is close by, to take some shots. It was absolutely worth it. The sky was on fire, not as I had it back in 2008 but very close. A shot taken [...]
- Windmill Midlum — No sooner said than done…. Brilliant weather this morning. Very cold indeed, but a great colour spectacle in the sky. But as it always is, I did choose the wrong place with the mill. The Kugelbake or the water tower would have been very nice. Still, not bad, I guess. The originally intended location from [...]
- Planning Windmill Midlum — The Midlum Windmill is located close by and should be worth to shoot. However, it is damn close to have a good spot with the windmill. I’ll have to see that when there. Assume the Nikkor 24mm PC-E is the lens to use for [...]
- Morning at Obereversand — Finally! At least a bit nicer weather forecasted for today, just a couple of hours but, you take what you can get… Some morning shots at Obereversand. It was very windy and chilly outside but it was worth it. The sea was slightly rough. I developed both shots in colour and black & white; [...]