Nice morning in Cuxhaven, so decided to take a shot at the Kugelbake. Using the D850 with the Zeiss 21mm.
Cuxhaven – Kugelbake
- Early evening over the wadden sea — After long weeks without good weather, yesterday’s sky looked promising. I took the opportunity and went to the wadden sea in Sahlenburg, where I was able to get the below panorama image (2 images stacked [...]
- Scoop mill Honigfleth — I had already picked out the mill – in its origin from 16th century – some time ago. Yesterday we had a look at the object. To take photos, the place is rather less suitable, because it is teeming with modern windmills and electricity pylons, no matter from which [...]
- Buseu 2018 — Another trip to the Pyrenees for some vulture shooting. As in 2012, we had 2 days with a vulture feeding session seeing Griffon Vultures, Black Vultures and – of course – several Lämmergeier. Furthermore we had a session for a Golden Eagle pair on the third day. Haven’t worked out all my pictures I took, [...]
- Sunrise @ Kugelbake — It has been a while since I was doing some shots at sunrise at Kugelbake. So, quite a pleasing morning although too many low clouds hindered the red coming more [...]
- Lunar eclipse — After a week without Internet I can finally share my picture which was taken during the lunar eclipse from last week’s Saturday. Unfortunately the moon became visible quite late and therefore it was impossible to do the picture I was aiming for which was to have the moon on the left side of the monument. [...]