Nice morning in Cuxhaven, so decided to take a shot at the Kugelbake. Using the D850 with the Zeiss 21mm.
Cuxhaven – Kugelbake
- Sunrise @ Kugelbake — It has been a while since I was doing some shots at sunrise at Kugelbake. So, quite a pleasing morning although too many low clouds hindered the red coming more [...]
- Lunar eclipse — After a week without Internet I can finally share my picture which was taken during the lunar eclipse from last week’s Saturday. Unfortunately the moon became visible quite late and therefore it was impossible to do the picture I was aiming for which was to have the moon on the left side of the monument. [...]
- Kugelbake with rising moon — It’s been a while since I have been at the Kugelbake. Weather was good, no clouds announced and moonrise right behind the Kugelbake monument and in addition low tide so I could setup my gear in the wadden sea. I arrived at around 11pm and the scenery was still in the light of the sunset [...]
- Tuscany 2018 — I have published my pictures from recent Tuscany tour over to SmugMug. Here are my favorites out of the 60 pictures. There is also a timelapse video that does show diverse views from the nearly 2 [...]
- Common linnet @ Obereversand — Close to the lighthouse Obereversand there are always Common Linnets and later the year starlings in the wild brier hedge. and as a short interlude, a panoramic version of the lighthouse (without tripod at [...]